Garcia Forum
The local government

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Garcia Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
DMT

BerichtGeplaatst: 15-06-2018 07:57:59    Onderwerp: The local government Reageren met citaat
BEIJING Gareon Conley Limited Jersey , Nov. 4 (Xinhuanet) – Missing Kobe Bryant, the Los Angeles Lakers, who lost all of a 21-point lead, beat the Atlanta Hawks 105-103 on Sunday night.

The Lakers barely recovered after losing 21-point lead as the Atlanta Hawks tying the score at 103 with 35.3 seconds left.

Pau Gasol hit two tiebreaking free throws with 6 seconds remaining, followed by a block over Kyle Korver, saving the team from an overtime session.

Xavier Henry led the team with 18 points at forward for the first time as a Laker.

Gasol finished with 16 points and 13 rebounds. Steve Nash hit double figures with 13 points. Nick Young collected 13 off the bench.

The Lakers have beaten the Hawks eight straight times at home and have won 21 of the last 24 meetings

(Agencies)

MELBOURNE, Jan. 25 (Xinhua) -- World No. 4 Stanislas Wawrinka has been booted out of the Australian Open, losing to in-form Canadian youngster Milos Raonic in a mammoth five-setter.

Raonic raced out to a two-set lead before the two-time Grand Slam champion clawed his way back to force a fifth and final set on Day 8 of the Australian Open.

A crucial break in sixth game of the last set handed Raonic the ascendency, and the 13th-seed let his all-conquering serve do the rest winning 6-4, 6-3, 5-7, 4-6, 6-3.

Despite Raonic looking to serve and volley to shorten points and, in turn, nullify the 2014 Australian Open champion's exceptional shot-making, the fourth-round match still lasted three hours and 44 minutes.

Raonic, who slammed down 24 aces and won 79 percent of points on his first serve, acknowledged the tactic went a long way toward him bumping off his Swiss opponent for the first time in his career.

"Yeah for sure," he told the Seven network in his court-side interview.

"But I think it's the next step for me to achieve the goals I want to achieve, and I'm always looking for what can I do to do better. I'm always searching for that and working for that."

The 25-year-old has been quietly biding his time on the outside courts of Melbourne Park all week, and took his chance when called up to the main dance on Monday.

"It was great to be here. This is my first victory playing on Rod Laver Arena so that's a nice plus," he said.

The win keeps Roanic undefeated in 2016, and the gives the Canadian a golden chance to equal his best effort at a Slam after he reached the semifinals of Wimbledon last year.

Standing in Roanic's way is laconic Frenchman Gael Monfils, who earlier on Monday posted a personal best at the Australian Open by reaching the quarter-finals.

Raonic has never beaten the Monfils in their two previous meetings, and said he couldn't let the explosive clay courter get up to his old tricks if that was to change in Melbourne.

"Like always, I've got to try to dictate (against Monfils). I've got to find my way forward and keep him out of rhythm as much as possible," Raonic said.

"

COSTA DO SAUIPE, Dec. 5 (Xinhua) -- The 2014 World Cup champions will receive 35 million US dollars in prize money, world football's governing body FIFA announced on Thursday.

The value represents a 17% increase on the cheque handed to Spain for winning the 2010 tournament in South Africa.

FIFA will pay the second-placed side 25 million dollars while third will receive 22 million dollars.

Each of the tournament's 32 teams will receive 1.5 million dollars before the tournament begins to help cover their preparation costs.

Another 70 million dollars have been set aside for indemnity payments to clubs who will be without their players during the month-long tournament.

In addition, FIFA has pledged 100 million US dollars to a legacy fund for the Brazilian government.

World Cup prize money:

Winners - 35 million US dollars

Second - 25 million dollars

Third - 22 million dollars

Fourth - 20 million dollars

Quarterfinals - 14 million dollars

Round of 16 - 9 million dollars

Group phase - 8 million dollars

"

NEW DELHI, Aug. 12 (Xinhua) --Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday convened an all party meeting to find a solution to end the ongoing protests in restive Indian-controlled Kashmir, officials said.

During the closed door meeting, representatives of political parties impressed upon the government to immediately start confidence building measures and initiate talks with all stakeholders aimed at restoring peace and normalcy in the region that is on boil.

Apart from senior ministers in the Modi government, former prime minister Manmohan Singh, Congress leaders Ghulam Nabi Azad and Mallikarjun Kharge, Samajwadi party leader Mulayam Singh Yadav, CPI(M) leader Sitaram Yechury and Sharad Yadav of JD(U) attended the meeting.

Separatist leaders in the region are critical of New Delhi's posturing and have been intensifying protest calendars to build pressure on the Indian government to call for talks aimed at resolving Kashmir issue.

The authorities in Indian-controlled Kashmir on Friday extended curfew and restrictions in Muslim majority areas of the region.

Police and paramilitary troopers closed all routes leading to the Jamia Masjid (grand mosque) in Srinagar, the summer capital of Indian-controlled Kashmir. Residents said for the fifth consecutive Friday the mosque was kept out of bounds for the public.

"A heavy deployment of police and paramilitary cordoned off the mosque area to prevent people from entering it," Mohammed Yasin, a resident said over telephone.

The local government has detained key separatist leaders fearing their participation in demonstrations would intensify anti-India protests and mobilize people in large numbers.

Reports pouring in from other places said people offered prayers in the mosques and took out protest demonstrations at several places. The government forces fired warning shots, pell. Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Wholesale Custom NFL Jerseys Wholesale Custom NCAA Jerseys Wholesale NBA Jerseys Online Wholesale Baseball Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Nike Basketball Jerseys
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Garcia Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: